18 November 2003

I keep meaning to write more but somehow, the time just goes. Who knows where, but if anyone finds out, please drop me a line and let me know, so that I can go there and get some of it back!

We're all well again, luckily no one even has a cold at the moment, though I'm sure we'll get another batch of them before the winter's through. Inevitable!

I spent the morning doing some Christmas (and other) shopping in Kingston, before the crowds get too bad. I think I'm mostly done now, though. A few more things for Geoff, though as some of those may be of the edible variety, those will have to be last minute purchases. And no doubt a few more for myself, as I usually seem to end up buying most of my own presents (at least I get things I want!) - however, as it's not yet my birthday (tomorrow), I haven't bought those -- I refuse to buy any Christmas presents for myself until after my birthday. I do have a list of stuff I want, so it won't be that hard to do. And my mom has offered to take the girls out to buy their Christmas presents from me, which will save Geoff having to do it.

No comments: