08 March 2004

So, here we are again. No one is (yet) sick this week, thank goodness, though a bug (which is hopefully the same one my kids have already had) is sweeping the school, children and parents alike. Geoff had something last week which involved lots of throwing up; I had something, which I think was the same bug, but I only got the other symptoms, and managed to avoid the throwing up part. Which is good. Still, it pretty much laid me low for Thursday - couldn't really do anything except sit on the sofa & watch television. (Hard life, I know). Luckily, Olivia had a birthday party in the afternoon, so she was easily entertained & Alex is still recovering from a cold, so he had a nice long nap. It was very relaxing, actually, and I wouldn't have minded except for the being too tired to get up to make a cup of tea part...

No comments: