12 June 2005

Tamogotchi Hell

Oh, and can I say that in my own personal hell (meaning the one I design, rather than the one I will no doubt inhabit as punishment for my evil ways ), in addition to there being a special room for whoever invented the car alarm [with lots of different car alarms, each going off randomly, usually just as you are going back to sleep], there will also be a room for whoever invented the Tamogotchi (or however the heck you spell it). This will consist of walls and walls of Tamogotchis all needing to be fed, entertained, cleaned up after, soothed, and so on - and all of whom have got their sleep schedules off, so that instead of sleeping 12 hours at night, they beep constantly from under the sofa or wherever one's darling children have left the blasted things, at all hours of the day...

No comments: