03 May 2007

The cutest boy



A photographer came into WrapAround (where Alex goes after nursery two days a week) recently to take photos of the kids - I happened to be there (I came to collect him, but the photographer was late, so I was there when the photos were taken, unlike most of the parents). Anyway, at one point when he was taking the photos, Alex wanted me to be in some too, so I agreed - we don't have many photos of me, as I tend to take most of them, or else they are taken by the kids (or my mother) and have part of my head chopped off (equally likely, whether taken by the kids or my mother, I'm afraid!). Anyway. There were more proofs, but I think these are the best four - we'll be ordering some, but I just wanted to share the proofs with everyone!

2 comments:

Prairiedogranch said...

He's a doll! Those are really cute pictures and you will really treasure the ones that have you in them. Nice memories.
Alice

Anonymous said...

As the mother who chops Kate's head off in photos, I want to say that I am an equal opportunity head chopper. I chop heads off everyone. These professional photos are MUCH better than any I take - heads or no heads.
Grandma Kathy