21 December 2007

Christmas Decorations


A robin made with feathers and glitter, which my mother gave me this year. And a star, made last year in nursery by Alex.



Country style heart, made by my friend Sarah in my little quilt group - the first year we were a group, we swapped ornaments, Reindeer with pompom nose made by one of the kids, but not sure which one.




Ornament I made myself last night from free fabric & instructions received in the post from my local quilt shop - the butterfly charm was my own. And a lovely ball ornament made by online pal Susan, which arrived spontaneously in the post earlier this month.



Tin hanger ornament purchased on my recent trip to San Diego, when on a tour of local quilt shops with another online pal, Lynn (who I've now had the pleasure of meeting in person). And an ornament I made for myself the year we swapped ornaments with my little quilt group - everyone got one similar to this, though some of the fabrics varied. And the dangles.

I have a LOT more decorations than this, just thought I'd pull out a few fun ones.

No comments: