31 July 2021

July Book Update

 Once again, I've set a reading goal of 100 books for the year - I didn't quite make it last year (95), but it's close enough to set that as a goal again (and I like a nice round number). I'll track which books I read in a month and which I liked best. Mostly for myself more than anything, but of course I'm always glad to have others follow along.

So...  in July , new (to me) books read: 4 ; books re-read: 0
Favourite book in July: The Sealwoman's Gift by Sally Magnusson

in June, new (to me) books read: 4 ; books re-read: 1
Favourite book in June: The 10,000 Doors of January by Alix Harrow

in May, new (to me) books read: 6; books re-read: 0
Favourite book in May: Commonwealth by Ann Patchett

in April: new (to me) books read: 8; books re-read: 0
Favourite book in April:  The Ninth House, Leigh Bardugo

in March: new (to me) books read: 8; books re-read: 1
Favourite book in March:  Spring, Ali Smith

 in February: new (to me) books read: 4; books re-read: 
Favourite book in February:  A Single Thread, Tracy Chevalier

in January:  new (to me) books read: 6; books re-read: 
Favourite book in January:  An American Marriage, Tayari Jones

July reading: 
  • I read three books from my pile (The Sealwoman's Gift by Sally Magnusson, A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge, Night Music by Jojo Moyes)
  • and one book in a crime series I'm reading, which I recently ordered from ABEbooks (A False Mirror by Charles Todd)

No comments: