10 April 2003

So of course, now that I've bragged about blogging a lot, I let it slip and go a fortnight without writing anything. Typical! But it's been busy here (so that's a great change). Not that today is any different, but it was a strange enough day that I just had to say something. This morning when I got up, it was snowing. Yes, snowing. Yes, I know it's April - go figure.

I recently got by email one of those survey things that you fill in and send around to your friends (favourite colour, parents' names, and so on) and one of the questions was how much you love your job on a scale of 1-5. I said 5, which is usually true, but honestly, good thing I wasn't filling it in today, as today we have Mr "I'm going to scream whenever I'm put down" Baby. He's currently with his daddy, screaming because I'm not holding him any more. There are days when I almost (but not quite) wish I was still back at work...

No comments: