29 September 2018

Books in


And a couple more books in today - after a trip to the big Waterstones in Piccadilly, which I love. I bought a couple of other things, but they are either birthday presents or for my class, so I'm not showing them.  The Christina Henry is because I've read others by her; the other was a recommendation from the young woman working in the YA section - we had a long conversation (with Alex, too) about YA titles, especially the SF/Fantasy ones, in particular how good some of them are and how snobbish people are about reading YA, some of which is excellent. Funny thing was she pulled out, to recommend, one of her absolute favourite titles, which was the first book in the series of which Alex came into the bookshop to find the most recent. Any. Gotta love bookshops and people who work in them.

No comments: