05 September 2003

OK, I'm a slacker. You probably knew that. Just seems like there's no time again, now that I'm home. I think it's that when you're on holiday, there aren't thousands of things hanging around waiting to be done (or rather, the things are still there, but they're at your house rather than being on holiday with you, so you can't do anything about them!). And too, I've had to finish up a quilt for Hever (a quilt show next weekend). Now that that's out of the way, I can actually catch up a little on correspondence and blogging and whatnot.

So, hmm, what's up. School started again this week for Sarah, who is in Year 1. Olivia goes back to nursery Tuesday, and will go in the mornings this term. The official birthday party season has started up, as well. Olivia has already received one invitation, and we've given out Sarah's invites for her party (on the 27th). I swear my kids have twice (or more) the social life I have!

Not much else to say, really, though I'm sure stuff has been happening (but who really cares that the council finally delivered a green recycling box after I'd only had to ring them three times and request one, or that I put a new bolt on the back gate of the garden as the one at the bottom no longer fastens - I mean, these are the exciting features of our days in the North household). Maybe I'll be inspired tomorrow. Or the next day. Or so on...

No comments: