31 January 2021

January Book Update

Once again, I've set a reading goal of 100 books for the year - I didn't quite make it this year (95), but it's close enough to set that as a goal again (and I like a nice round number). I'll track which books I read in a month and which I liked best. Mostly for myself more than anything, but of course I'm always glad to have others follow along.

So... in January:  new (to me) books read: 6; books re-read: 
Favourite book in January:  An American Marriage, Tayari Jones


In January:

  • I read some children's books - one which my class will be doing later in the year (Varjak Paw by S F Said), and one which another year group is doing (Elen's Island by Eloise Williams). 
  • I read the next book in a historical crime series I started recently (Angel with Two Faces, Nicola Upson)
  • I listened to a crime thriller on audiobook (Along Came a Spider, James Patterson)
  • I listened to a children's audiobook (City of Ember by Jeanne duPrau)
  • and I read a book from my to-be-read shelf (An American Marriage, Tayari Jones)

No comments: