01 June 2021

Blog Changes...

 So... I'm not really using this blog much any more and I don't think much of anyone reads it - a lot of my food posting is just on Instagram these days (and Facebook  via Instagram) and I'm never caught up with posting. 

With books, I may still update my reading, but I don't do that in much detail anyway, so...

 I think it's time for this (in theory) daily blog to naturally stop being updated (I won't get rid of it because of all the historical stuff, of course).

I will still keep a monthly list of read and eating and probably one of books, so I can do quick searches as necessary, but if you ARE someone who looks here regularly for content, that's why it's no longer being regularly updated as it once was.  Times change, platforms evolve, people move on. (But I still track what we cook and eat, because, well, I'm just like that! - Before blogs, I had a list in a notebook, lol.)

No comments: