21 June 2012

June 21st: Tomato, Cheese & Pesto Tart, Potato Salad with Capers and Gherkins, Green Salad




recipe sources:  The tart is from Good Food, in (apparently) June 2006.  Sometimes it takes me a while to make something I've clipped a recipe for (admittedly, I have hundreds of recipes clipped, waiting to be tried).  The potato salad has no recipe, just potatoes with some capers, pickled gherkins and a dressing made with oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. I've done salads like this before, usually with salad potatoes (didn't have any, but decided we needed more than just the tart and a green salad) and sometimes with artichoke hearts added as well.

notes:  the tart was (apparently) lovely. I haven't had my piece yet as I have yoga tonight and don't eat until I get home!

No comments: