10 February 2019

Year Long Declutter, week 6 (84 items total)


This week's items include some more things from my sewing cupboard - some thread I don't use (thick, waxed, hand quilting thread) and some extra measuring tapes (I had about 8) - some of the regular thread and a measuring tape is going to Sarah, as is thiis nice wooden chest, which I had metallic threads in - it took up a lot of space in the cupboard for what was in it, so as she was interested in it, I passed it along. (It's not a family heirloom or anything; I got it at a jumble sale.)  Also, I went through all the instructions and receipts, which we keep in a folder, and threw out receipts for things which are out of warranty and instructions for things we no longer have. And finally, some worksheets and test papers for a child who I no longer tutor.

No comments: