09 November 2004

Spent the morning today helping in Reception class in school - you wouldn't believe how loud 17 & 5 year olds can be - I swear they were louder in school than at Olivia's party! Or maybe it just seems that way because you expect them to be loud at a party. But it was fun and Olivia enjoyed having me there, although she's not really keen on sharing me with the other children. She'll get over it, I'm sure.

This afternoon I'm doing a mass pancake-making exercise (little tiny ones) because they are having a World Food Tasting tomorrow at school and I'm doing pancakes with syrup (and other toppings for those who might not like maple syrup). They'll have to eat them cold, but I can't imagine the kids will care. So I'm going back and forth between the computer and the kitchen (which luckily are near one another) doing a sentence or two, then more pancakes, and so on. My life is just SO exciting.


No comments: