11 January 2006

Invasion of the computer snatchers...

Sarah's been dying for Sims (the computer game) since she played it at a friends' house (it's probably a little hard for her, but that's not going to stop her) - she finally bought one out of her pocket money today - and I think I may never get near the computer again. (Or at least, what happened tonight, which is that I had to insist she stop, by means of evil threats & then we had tears & tantrums - will happen a lot.) I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon, so it won't be quite so hard to get my computer back. It does look like an addictive game. Of course, tonight one of her Sims set his kitchen on fire, so perhaps they will all die off soon anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It won't wear off, I've been playing for years, since it came out. Don't let her on the official EA Games Sims BBS, it's frightful. Oh, and tell her if you buy a smoke detector the fire department will come put out the fire and no sims will die.

-Kristen (yes, the one you went to high school with, I am a total Sims addict...)