13 March 2007

Crooner O. Footing

Lately Yahoo has gone through a spate of dumping a number of messages that I really wanted into my bulk folder, so I've been having a quick look through that folder every day to rescue things from my friends, etc. Most of it is spam, of course, but once in a while there's something in there I want. I have to laugh, though, at some of the "names" that the email is purportedly from - some are ordinary enough, but today contained a real gem - Crooner O. Footing. Frankly, I'm just glad I don't know anyone called that - can you imagine the ridicule?

2 comments:

Michael said...

I've always made sure to check my bulk mail folder just in case. More than the names they come up with, I get a kick out of the subject lines. I will occasionally send Chrissy a message telling her what sort of nice girls I can meet in the area if I were interested. Not to mention the wonderful medications for whatever ails me. :-)

Michael said...

Just got an email today from Montagu Calderon. It's no Crooner or Merlin, but cool name nonetheless.