06 February 2010

Bowling party!



Alex's birthday party today, at a local bowling alley. He and another boy in his year at school had a joint party this year (we've had conflicts several years, so this year, his mum and I wisely started planning early, and discovered that both boys wanted to do bowling, so...). We had about 20 kids bowling - I think great fun was had by all. Here's one of the birthday boys (mine!) waiting for his turn to bowl, with his friend Alex (they are in the same class - but I don't think it's TOO confusing as at least they have different last name initials!)



And here are the birthday boys blowing out candles...



And here's the whole gang - Alex and Robert, the other birthday boy (in the tie), are looking at each other rather than the camera - typical.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm sure they had a wonderful time. I see that there are only a few girls in the group. I guess Alex is making more friends with boys now. He's at that age. Hard to believe he's 7! They grow up so fast.