09 May 2010

To photograph or not to photograph...


Well, I somehow failed to take photos of either of the main things I did this weekend - school Spring Fair on Saturday (completely rubbish weather), where I do have the good excuse of spending most of the afternoon talking - on the PA, making announcements, etc - so no time to take pictures even if I HAD remembered my camera.  And today, the Girl Guiding Mother/Daughter picnic (completely rubbish weather), where even if I had taken my camera, and been willing to expose my hands (as opposed to keeping them under my legs for warmth) long enough to take photos, you wouldn't have wanted to see them - can you just imagine a handful of photos of cold people sitting around eating picnic food in the grey drizzle? Not really blogworthy, I fear.

So, you get supper. Dinner. Tea. Whatever you like to call it - an evening meal. In this instance, potato, cheese & onion pie. We also had salad. The pie was excellent. There are leftovers. Mmm, lunch tomorrow...

No comments: