11 June 2010

Photo Shoot



Recently I took the kids in to have some photos taken - we had won an hour's free studio time, plus a voucher which would pay part of the cost of the photos, so I thought it would be a nice thing to do. Some of the photos were great (she took hundreds - the wonders of digital photography!) - and in addition to some prints and a nice canvas, we got some digitally, so I'll be able to print them out for various relatives, and blog them, etc.




I've only chosen three of them for the blog entry, as I didn't want it to be too photo heavy, but I did upload them all to my flickr album, so do go have a look!



The kids even convinced me to be in a few, though mostly, it was just them - in various combinations and singly...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

DELIGHTFUL! I love them - the photos and the kids. Will go look at the album now.

love,
Mom