13 January 2011

Blast from the past



I never seem to blog much over here - guess our life isn't that exciting! But recently, I've been organising old photos - I had a ton of CDs from the days when you sent your film off to be developed and could get it back on CD for only a little extra, so I decided to move all those photos (24 per CD!!) onto the computer and then back them up with the rest of the photos on my memory stick. Consequently, I've been having a look at some of them, and thought I'd share some from time to time. This one is from December 2002 - I remember fairly clearly as we were going to a wedding and I was about a million months pregnant (ok, about 8) with Alex. The girls looked gorgeous, though, even if Mummy looked a bit like a beached whale...

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

look how little they are...sooooo cute! my how time flies...and going to enjoy seeing your old photos as you share them! backing up photos is quite a chore...im trying to do that with mine, as well as burning my hi-8 tapes to dvd...what a chore...but its sure fun looking back isnt it :)
cheers!