10 July 2011

Sunday stuff


Popped into Kingston today with Sarah to grab a few bits and pieces (we needed a new shower curtain for one thing) - plus, Cath Kidston was having a BIG SALE. Here's Sarah looking at bags in Cath Kidston - she didn't want me to take her photo, so I promised to only do it from the back... She did buy a bag in the end - not this one - a bigger, stripey one, which she can use as a school bag. She loves the bags at CK (as I do), but the normal prices are rather dear for her...


Personally, I love the changing rooms upstairs at CK, with their quilted patchwork curtains and the retro wallpaper - and see how I've cleverly left just the smallest bit of me in the photo?



Another thing Sarah bought was a curling iron - she was practicing on Olivia tonight. Ringlets ahoy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah is back into that 'don't take my picture" phase. I thought she was over that.

Olivia in ringlets looks like someone else, not herself. My mother used to have a curling iron and sometimes used it on me. It was very hot! I decided I didn't want curls that badly.