07 November 2002

Another Tots Tap & Ballet class today. I had to collect Olivia about 10 minutes early so we could dash off to get Sarah from school (normally my friend Lana would get Sarah on Thursday, but as her own daughter was off school ill, that didn't work this week). Poor Olivia didn't want to leave early (but was readily consoled with a lollipop) - but collecting her early meant I got to see a few minutes of the class, and I'll tell you - you never saw anything cuter than a room full (must be about 15) of tiny little girls in ballet costumes and other cute dresses all dancing around in a circle, doing spins and so on. And they love it. I don't know what it is about that age and the appeal of frilly pink things and dancing, but it's sure sweet to watch. Of course, like Olivia, most of them are probably a real handful when they're at home with their mothers...

No comments: