31 October 2002

Well, Sarah was back to school today - welcome for all of us, I think. She enjoys school (as my mother says, at some point they lose that - or at least have to pretend they don't like it, so it's nice while it lasts), so that's good. We had our first trampoline class on Tuesday, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Strangely (or perhaps it's not strange) most of the kids in the class are boys - the one other girl is also called Sarah. Still, the important thing is that she had fun, so that's good. She's still not a big joiner, so it's clear that she really likes trampoline, as she's willing to put up with the fact that there are other people she doesn't know there. Olivia's first "Tots Tap & Ballet" class was today - I didn't stay to watch past the first 5 minutes or so, so I'm not sure what they did, but the bit I did see was very cute - they all held hands and went around in a circle for a while, then did some jumping & clapping. I'm sure it's all very basic, but they are really sweet to watch. Most of the girls had some type of ballet costume on, so I suppose I'll have to let Olivia wear her dressing up costume next week. If she stays interested, perhaps we'll buy her a leotard and tutu or something for Christmas.

No comments: