28 March 2003

I had a message from a friend of mine who said I "blog a lot", which was great, as I always feel I'm not writing enough, so if at least one person in the world thinks I'm doing ok, I can feel less guilty about all those days I can't think of anything to write, or can't find the time. And as he has a blog himself, and is a computer dude, he knows what he's talking about. Thanks, Richard. :)

Today is a domestic day. Aside from catching up on emails, I'm making jam (plum, my favourite so far), making cakes for a sale at the school (banana chocolate chip - that will solve the problem of the black bananas as well), making bread (bread machine, so that's easy, just measure the ingredients and push a couple of buttons), and, if Alex sleeps well today, maybe even doing some sewing. You'd think I was Harriet Homemaker or something, so just to reinforce the fact that this is not the 1950s and I'm not really that type of girl, my background music today is a playlist mainly consisting of Clash & Joe Strummer songs, with some misc punk & ska stuff thrown in. Wouldn't want to let the side down...

No comments: