20 August 2003

Local time 10 pm ish

Hard to believe the time is almost up. In some ways it seems very short, but at the same time, feels as though I've been away from home forever. I'll be glad to get home, though it's been a nice visit. I keep thinking about all the stuff I have to do this autumn, though, and I'm getting antsy. And it's only 4 months until Christmas. Sigh. Where on earth does the time go, and to whom do I speak about getting some of it back?!

Went to Splash Down (www.splashdownwaterpark.com) again today as the girls really wanted to do it again - took Grandpa Andy again and Barbara this time. Excellent fun again, though it was more crowded this time. Still, the lines weren't that long and we got to do everything we wanted to do - Sarah even got to go on the white slide twice. (She didn't go on this one last time & has been regretting it ever since.) I also went on the white slide (big water slide, covered, very twisty, a little scary) and managed to bump my head going down it and have a huge bump. Sigh, again.

Anyway. Tomorrow is a stay at home day, though we're meeting Kristen & her dad for dinner. Thursday we may go to a park & Friday, it's back home again (though not until the evening). Saturday morning, back in London. The girls will be very pleased to see Daddy, that's for sure. And so will I, of course. :)

No comments: