24 January 2007

Bob's the man!

Hoorah! Just had an IM conversation with my friend Cathi in Ireland, who is my co-conspirator in sad Dylan fandom (were not that bad really, we just both like him and have a history of going to see him in concert together). Anyway. I recently found out he's got some UK tour dates in April, over the kids' Easter holiday and suggested she & her family come for a long weekend so we could go see the show - her hubby saw the e-mail and thought it was a good idea (bless the man) so they are coming to visit & Cathi and I are gonna see Bob. That'll be twice in 12 months, which is pretty good for me - I hadn't been in years before my trip to Ireland to catch him at the Kilkenny Festival last June. With Cathi, obviously! At least this time, the girls won't nag me about why they can't see Cathi, Dave & their girls...

No comments: