20 January 2007

The games kids play

I feel somewhat guilty for not blogging for so long, but it never seems as though there is anything specific to say - the kids basically do the same kinds of things they always do - go to school, play, argue with each other... We haven't been anywhere interesting or done anything unusual. I considered blogging about the weather, as we had a big wind storm which brought some trees down on cars in our road (but not our car, luckily) but I kept forgetting to take a photo of the trees down and it seemed silly without it.

So anyway, today I thought I'd show a few of the things they do when they play. All three of them were playing with playdough on and off this morning - Sarah was helping Alex make a cafe (with playdough food) and then she went to play on the computer and Olivia decided to make playdough pictures - this is her creation above- a playdough girl skateboarding and a playdough lion in the grass. Very creative, I thought.


And this is one of Alex's favourite things to do - make a "train" in his room from the little chairs and add passengers - he is the driver of course! Today he was doing this while I was sewing and I had to keep getting up to see which passengers he ha changed for which other passengers. He has a lot of stuffed animals, so there is no passenger shortage.

No comments: