20 June 2007

Another one of those kind of days


A couple of glam girls - new dresses, and amazingly they actually are willing to wear dresses that match. Different colours, not suprisingly, but still. Someday I might actually be able to take a photo of them not posing quite so much but frankly, the fact that neither was pulling a face or trying to obscure the other was enough for the moment.

Oh and, in case you are interested, it takes less than 2/3 of a roll of toilet paper to block up our new toilet to the point it won't flush and instead fills with water until it overflows. Ask me how I know...

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Such lovely girls!! Love the poses - better than the faces and rude signs behind each others heads that my 3 boys do in nearly every photo I take.
P.S. I think I know about the blocked toilet problem - our boys think there is a never ending supply of toilet paper.

Anonymous said...

I can't remember that you and your brother ever experimented to see just how much toilet paper is necessary to block up a toilet. It's a good thing you now know. I suspect you should thank Alex for that! Glad it didn't happen at my house.
Grandma Kathy