15 March 2008

Back to the declutter



Now that I've stopped annoying you with lots of decluttering for a few days, I thought it was time to start boring you again. So, here are some more things which are going out - we have a selection of children's laminated placemats (counts as one) which are never used any more, a broken dalek (it had bubble bath in it, once upon a time), and an empty Cadbury's tin which had been doing duty as a drum. Also, a red nose which no longer works (it used to flash), a broken hair bobble, and two hats -one too small for the kids, one my size which I never wear. And finally, a sachet which no longer smells of anything, a bra which doesn't really feel comfortable to wear and a bottle of massage oil which I received as a gift when Alex was a baby, but which I never use. All going out - some to the charity shop (placemats, hats), one to a friend (the oil - a friend uses it) and the rest in the bin.

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

I just want to say that I could hold a yard sale in my house just by opening the door and telling people to make an offer. Good for you with your decluttering efforts. It's a good feeling to divest yourself of things that are just taking up space.