01 May 2008

Not much, with a parakeet



Hmm, I see it's been over a week since I blogged over here - that's because nothing much is happening. It's been raining a lot. There was no school today, due to a polling day, so Lana & I took the kids bowling. Then we bought Sarah some sandals and had lunch in Kingston (but without Lana and her kids). Sarah left her coat in the shoe shop, so we had to walk all the way back to the other side of Kingston to fetch it. See what I mean? Such an exciting life!

This chap has been visiting the feeder quite a bit lately (or it could be different ones - there are quite a few of these in the area - I know, it's strange) - I know he doesn't really belong and they sometimes chase away the more timid of the native birds, but they're pretty so we enjoy them.

No comments: