18 August 2009

A few pics from Uncle Stuart



Here are Alex and Sarah blowing very large bubbles in the garden. Alex has this bubble sword thing, which is great fun - you can make a bubble larger than your head!



Here we are at the Wetland Centre (went yesterday - I didn't take any photos as it happens as I have taken loads and loads of them at the Wetland Centre and decided I couldn't be bothered. Stuart, on the other hand, has never been before, so it was all new and interesting to him. Consequently, I am actually IN some of the photos, which is not something which usually happens...) looking to see what exciting things were found during pond dipping...



And here's a nice view across the ponds to the Peacock Tower, and a shot of Olivia and Alex having a cuddle. Alex noticed at the last minute that he was having his photo taken, so he got a strained look on his face (not a natural in front of the camera), but I promise he was enjoying himself before that! There are more photos, which I might put up someday, but as we have no internet at home (could be 3-5 days - yikes!) at the moment, I just brought a few on my memory stick to upload at the library - wasn't sure whether I'd be able to do it at all, so didn't want to try anything too elaborate.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

No Internet at home? Yikes! How will you and your family survive? I know we had none in Scotland, but that was a holiday trip - very different from being without at home.

Mom