01 October 2009

Painter's Progress



Progress in the bedroom - I think it's going to look very good, when it's done. Today I am going to do the skirting board on this wall (no change, still white, just needs touching up as it's not been painted in ages) and then this wall will be done - hoorah! The cupboard will have the mauve doors painted, but we think in one of the brown tones, rather than the aqua. Anyway, it will be a while before we get to that, as I am going to move around the room the other way and save that wall for last - so next, it will be the wall behind the bunkbeds - but not until next week, as we have a busy weekend. Might get Geoff to help me move the bunks on Sunday, though!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That room is going to look wondeful! I love the 'border'. It really makes the wall special (and of course, covers the previous mess).

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product when I come to visit in December.

Mom