29 December 2019

Year Long Declutter, week 52 (736 items total)


This is the last official week of my year long declutter, though I do have some more to show as a year end bonus, as we helped Geoff clear out his closet this week...  And I might get rid of some things when I tidy up from Christmas.  Next year, I'm not doing it on a weekly basis, as I found it a bit annoying to blog. But I'm not sure what I will do.  To be fair, I don't really need to constantly declutter, because I do tend to do it as a matter of habit anyway, but I like the satisfaction of clearing out a drawer or a cupboard which is getting a little full of stuff. Maybe I'll just do it one month in the summer or something.  Who knows. Watch this space! I might try to do a 1-in:2-out policy for new things.  That's always a good idea...

No comments: