15 August 2004

Finally got around to updating the website with new photos. I still have to sort the holiday photos, but at least I've done everything before that point. The problem with the holiday ones is I've got one set on regular film (I have a photo disc, but I still have to integrate them) and a bunch from my mom's photos, some of which I'll want to scan in and upload. Not a big deal, but means lots of fiddling around and I'm just too lazy to do any more tonight.

Oh, by the way - notice the new-look blog? Decided it was time for something simpler & fresher - maybe it's the kitchen remodelling spilling over into other sections of my life. And it's so easy to change your whole template on blogger that I couldn't really resist. Makes up for the tons of boxes piled up everywhere in the rest of my life!

No comments: