27 August 2004


So, here's what I found when I came downstairs to my kitchen this morning - he was at least 10cm long (4 inches) - I didn't get the tape measure out and measure him, but that unit he's on the edge of is 60cm deep... Luckily, there are lots of large, deep buckets around at the moment, so I was able to move him outside without too much danger of him jumping out onto me - I don't really like to kill spiders, but neither do I want them crawling on me. I'm funny that way... Anyway, he (or maybe it was a "she" - who knows) is the same kind of spider we sometimes get in the bathtub, so I wonder if he was in the ceiling/bathroom floor & came out when there was no ceiling yesterday. Whatever. Glad he was on the counter, not the floor as I usually come down barefoot & I sure wouldn't have wanted to step on him! Posted by Hello

No comments: