08 August 2004

Well, I spent most of the day today shifting stuff out of the kitchen, which is now virtually empty. I haven't yet moved the kettle & at the moment, there's a chicken in the oven. And I haven't moved the fridge yet. But that's about it. It takes up less space than I thought it might, frankly, which is good, as we still have to put all the stuff that's going in the new kitchen somewhere, when it arrives. Ikea is due to deliver the units tomorrow afternoon, and the appliance place is delivering the 4 appliances (hob, oven, dryer & cooker hood, which I suppose isn't really an appliance, but whatever) on Wednesday morning. I have the sink already. So that's pretty much it. I need to get lights. Maybe I'll do that Tuesday. And at some point, I need to look at tiles, but I think I need to look at the wood on the units before I do that. So, as long as the builder shows up tomorrow morning, we are good to go. :)

No comments: