10 December 2002

Olivia's playgroup had a "concert" today - if you can imagine anything much cuter than 20 or so 2.5 - 4 year olds singing Christmas songs while neatly arrayed on stage, I'd love to know what it is (actually, I imagine her ballet class's "recital" will be up there in cuteness, too). Very sweet & astonishing that most of them not only didn't cry, but actually stayed in their places AND knew most of the words to the songs (and actions). They must have been practicing since October!

I think that's all the shows for this week - next week there is Sarah's school play and Olivia's ballet class's "show" (which term I use loosely - basically, the parents just get to watch the class in action - I don't think there's any structure to it. Still, I'll try to get 10 minutes or so of it on camera - not the entire 45 minutes, though).

No comments: