21 December 2002

Well, the week of events is over. We had Sarah's nativity play, which went very well (and a photo of the main cast actually appeared on the front of the local free paper - I'll scan it in a put a link to it when I get around to it), and Olivia's ballet class performance, which was incredibly cute, as expected. I got a few photos of each of those things, as well as getting them on video, so when I eventually get the film developed, I'll put the photos up on our website so everyone can see them.

Been to the farmers' market this morning to collect the beef (standing rib roast, 3 ribs - very large, very yummy looking, even though it's not been cooked yet) and it's taking up half my fridge. Also picked up some mulled cider (this is the English kind of cider - i.e. alcoholic, rather than the American kind) - all I have to do it heat it up. My kind of drink, especially in this kind of weather, which is misty and chilly (though not really really cold, which is nice).

No comments: