10 May 2004

Very busy weekend this weekend, with one thing and another. Yesterday's events included eating in a real restaurant, with all 3 kids (who were very good, actually) and a rather muddy walk in the woods to look at the bluebells. I might have some pictures of that later, or maybe not, as my camera is acting up & although I'm sure I can sort the problem, I may lose yesterday's photos. Oh well, these things happen!

Went to Ikea on Friday afternoon to look at kitchens there, and came back with a few more ideas to implement in our kitchen, when we get to that stage. At the moment, I'm just waiting for the estimate from the builder (he's supposed to get back to me tomorrow) and then we can see where to go from there. We will probably the builder do everything, though we'd quite like to get a reference from him - maybe see a kitchen his team have done. But so far, he certainly seems the best of the options. I do have a few more additions/changes to make to the kitchen page on our website, but I haven't done them quite yet. Someday soon, when I have time (ha ha).

No comments: