26 March 2006

Issues with time...

Yesterday morning, Olivia got herself out of bed, got her uniform on straight away and was downstairs watching telly before I got up. I hardly had the heart to remind her it was Saturday, poor thing. She doesn't quite have the whole week sorted out yet - and as they went on their school trip on Friday, I think that confused her a bit as to what day it was. She ought to know that any day I don't have to drag her out of bed when the alarm goes off, isn't a school day...

I'm not that much better myself - despite reminding myself all week that the clocks go forward this morning, I managed to forget to turn forward last night, and indeed, didn't think about it this morning until a friend arrived to take the girls to a birthday party at quarter past what I was thinking was 10, but what was really 11! At least they were more or less ready. Glad I wasn't the one doing the driving.

No comments: