26 December 2007

Christmas!







Here are a few photos from Christmas in our house - the table all set waiting for some food, Sarah and her friend Thalia being cool in matching shirts (we always have Christmas dinner together with their family - they live in the same road, and none of us tend to go away for Christmas, so it's nice to have someone to eat with - and not so much work to do - and two ovens to use!) and one of me and Geoff, which our friend Rod took - he said something really funny right before he was taking the photo, and actually got me to smile naturally, which I thought was fab - I like this photo a lot - usually there aren't very many photos of me around as I'm behind the camera!

Here are a few more photos, of the kids opening their stockings, and so forth, on flickr.

2 comments:

Totty Teabag said...

Great photo Kate!

mrsnesbitt said...

Love it! Family times...we are just off to one in a short while. Camera is packed! LOL!