08 December 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree



Ta da. Here it is. Ornament overload, as usual. I bought some new lights this year, and they aren't very showy (not that they ever show well in photos) - I like my old ones better, but can't get any replacement bulbs for them, so had to throw them out (too many blanks). I think I might buy another string for next year, but it's too late for this year. I'm sure it will all be fine.

This year, the girls have a small tree up in their room with a lot of their own ornaments on it - which is great, as it's fun for them, but also, it helps displace some of the excess ornaments off this tree. Photo of that later, when I get around to it. Maybe tomorrow, after the fair.

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

OMG..it's like deja vu! We've done the same thing here! We have the big tree downstairs and a little one in the girls room. They've got the little decorations and I've bought some new ones for the main tree. I have been told NOT to buy any more as the tree might topple over. LOL