02 February 2008

Birthday party



I wish I could offer some snaps from Alex's birthday party today, but of course, as usual, I was far too busy to remember to take any. But here's the "cake" which is actually a stack of donuts, waiting to be lit... and here's Alex after the party, blowing bubbles with the bubble stuff which was in the party bags.


And here, after the party, is Alex putting together his new crane, which is a present from Grandma Nancy, and which actually moves (video to come shortly!). All the kids were very stroppy this evening and were sent to bed early - all that excitement, I guess.


2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

We've been doing the birthday thing here too. My DD1 is 14!! Feeling slightly old!

black bear cabin said...

Love the donut cake idea :) hehehe how fun! hope your prince had a wonderful day!
lisajo