25 August 2011

365 Project - again

Well, it's no good. I have tried going without it for two months, and although it's nice not to have the pressure of putting up a photo daily, to be honest, I miss it. And it's not working so well to simply post them on my blog. So, I've decided I'm going to go back to doing the 365... And if I have to fill in occasionally, well, so be it. I am also, however, thinking about getting a better camera, so if that happens, I might have more variety of stuff to post! I'll still put some random stuff up here, of course, but as most of the people I know who read this blog see it networked to Facebook, they'll see 365 stuff as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you actually mean that you will be making & finishing a project each day, or have I misinterpreted this. If I have understood this properly, please tell me how you do it. I am wondering how I will complete a project in 60 days * smiles brightly *