24 July 2012

First Day in Bath


We started our visit to Bath with a trip to the Abbey (which you can see behind the baths here), and then visited the Roman Baths (I was there years ago with my mother, but they've redone the museum completely since then - for the better, I think, and with a nice, simple to use, audio tour).




After checking into our hotel and resting our feet for a while, we went back out to the Jane Austen Centre.  Here's Olivia modelling a bonnet and parasol.  She looked a lot more Regency than either Sarah or I did.


Late in the evening, we went out for some dinner, then a walk around, and along the river.  A nice first day. I've posted more photos on flickr, Day 1, part 1, which covers the Roman Baths and Abbey and Day 1, part 2, which covers the Jane Austen Centre and some other random strollings around Bath.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.