25 September 2019

Dinner, 25/9/19: Burgers, Sweetcorn, Potato Waffles


This was a little bit of a using things up meal - the veggie burgers (the guys had beef burgers) and the potato waffles were both things which people moving out of Sarah's flat at the end of the uni term had left - unopened boxes. She didn't want to waste them, so she brought them home, but it's taken us a while to get around to using them (unfortunately, Liv can't eat the burgers because they all have gluten in them, otherwise, I'm sure they would have been eaten sooner).  I put some cheese on my burger, but you wouldn't have to, of course! I like a good veggie burger myself, but we just hadn't worked them into the rotation yet...  The corn is from our veggie box, though.  Last corn of the year (on the cob). 

No comments: