17 September 2007

Another new haircut...


This time, mine. I decided to share a picture (which doesn't show the colour that well - I have highlights and lowlights in blonde and brown) as it will never look like this again, as I never blow dry it, and don't even own a circular brush. But it should look nice straight, too. She's put lots of layers in, which makes it kind of funky and light. Anyway - once your kiddies get into school you can do things like spend 3 hours in the hairdressers - ah, the life of luxury.

7 comments:

JustCindy said...

oooooooooo I love your new do.

sewkalico said...

Very nice indeed. I hardly ever blow dry mine. I don't even let the hairdresser blow dry it anymore as it's always a disappointment the next day ;O)

Doreen G said...

If only the fairies could come along and blow dry and style our hair just like the hairdresser does wouldn't life be great.

black bear cabin said...

very pretty...layers are fun and easy....and it can still be pulled up (which is what i like :) you look great! happy day!
lisajo

Purple Missus said...

Looks good. Well worth the time (and money) spent.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks really good! I have curly/wavy hair so it's a towel dry and spritz deal for me in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Your new hair coloring and cut is great! I'm jealous. Wish mine looked that good.