09 May 2014

The furniture comes back


Moved some bookcases - I'm sure that for a few days, it will look really crowded, but then we'll get used to it with bookcases again. There is one fewer bookcase on this wall than before, so it won't be quite so cramped anyway.   The books will wait until a little later, but I wanted to get the furniture back in place so we could begin to move the books (this time, without doing my back in!)...


This one is for some of my craft books - as you can see, they don't all fit, so I will have to find somewhere else for some of the magazines. I might get rid of some, of course.


Bookcases back in the dining room - on the table is mostly CDs, which Sarah is helping me put back


And here's where my cookbooks will be - I've missed them - they've all been packed away except a small handful.  Of course, half the time, we haven't been able to cook properly anyway, so I suppose it didn't matter much!

No comments: