04 July 2003

Well, amazingly, it's less than three weeks until we go to the US. It seems as though there's about 8 weeks worth of stuff to get done between now and then, which isn't surprising, just annoying. And typical. Both girls are away all day today, though, on their school trip (to a farm), so perhaps I'll get some of the stuff done today. Although some of the stuff, like working at the summer fair at school, can only be done on the day itself, not in advance. Still, I've got a couple of sewing projects that really need finishing, so I guess I should get to them. I might have a good chunk of time this afternoon to do stuff, especially if Alex takes a long nap. This morning, I'm watching a friend's little girl (she's about 18 months, very cute & very well behaved) for an hour or so, so less chance to do stuff like sew or organise the loft, but I might get to finish reading and replying to my email. Maybe.

No comments: