25 July 2007

School's...in

Spent most of the day today just hanging around the house (though we did go to the park briefly after lunch, until it started raining) - the kids watched telly & played on the computer while I sewed, then they decided to all play an elaborate game with Alex's teddies - they were the three nursery teachers and the teddies were the children. They went through the entire nursery routine - the hello song, circle time, what's in the box, sound of the week, goodbye song and so on. Did make me laugh as the girls at least have been desperate to finish school for the summer, and here they are playing school - though as my mom pointed out, this time they are in charge...

1 comment:

Cathi said...

LOL...I used to play school with my teddies too when I was little...we called it "baby school", sometimes I forced my brother to be a student too!